Fairweather Apartments has just been completed at Coolalinga. The complex is facing the space for the new shopping village. There are 84 new and modern units available for owner-occupiers and investors.
There are 84 units in total, 24 were made available for owner-occupiers of which 19 have been sold and 5 remaining. The remaining 60 units have been taken on a 10 year lease by the Northern Territory Government and these will be sub-tenanted to essential service workers in the Territory. These units are now open to purchase by investors who will become the landlord for Government tenancy. The advantages are:
- No vacancies for 10 years.
- No maintenance issues for the landlord.
- Guaranteed rental with a base amount. It cannot go under, but at market rent annually can increase.
- Units will be refurbished before being returned to you after 10 years.
- There is an option for a further 5 year leaseback with the Government.
The above units could be an ideal self-managed superannuation investment, but this is something any investor has to consult a professional financial advisor about.
To view the online brochure click here
For enquiries please contact Simon Connelly.